Maybe this is silly, but I generally just think of my blog as only read by Nosila, Magattacksyou, and maybe Alisontheinternet. I keep forgetting that this blog can be read by EVERYONE who has internet access AROUND THE WORLD. Maybe THAT'S silly...maybe Nosila and Magattacksyou ARE the only readers I have.
Anyway. Since I am theoretically speaking to everyone on the webz, here are sites you should check out if you're bored over Thanksgiving (They've greatly improved my break, so I just wanted to share the love):
1. Justice's D.A.N.C.E, a great song with a greater video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=fo_QVq2lGMs
2. Postsecret finally updated! Sometimes they don't, which is really frustrating. I count on you changing every Sunday morning, PS, and you keep letting me down: http://www.postsecret.com
3. Some scathing fashion criticism that my darling roommate shared with me: http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/
4. I love old Penguin book covers -- the designs are so simple, yet there's something really captivating about them. I found this site last week during Art History; click on a thumbnail to look through all the covers: http://www.lifeclever.com/flickr-find-the-beautiful-nostalgia-of-penguin-books/
5. Another internet gem I found during Art History. This magazine (GOOD) has this section called "Transparency," which is a collection of really nicely done infographics about world issues. I love information design, and I used this website as inspiration for our last Science & Tech page: http://www.goodmagazine.com/section/Transparency
(The Solar Power infographic is my fav)
6. I'm generally too poor to buy lots of magazines, so I like to read this http://www.nylonmag.com online instead. Their design AND content are cool. BALLLLER.
7. Only the best show on TV these days: http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/the_hills/series.jhtml Are you on team Lauren or team Heidi, internet friend?
8. Another great infographic HAHAHAHA: http://www.funnelinc.com/funl_tattoff_detail.html
Okay, that's enough finds for one day, I think. And, Thanksgiving dinner's ready. Mmmmmm.
****AAAAH SORRY I CANT GET THE LINKS TO WORK*****