Monday, December 17, 2007

I forgot about My Mathematical Mind

And about Spoon in general, for some reason. But now I'm obsessed again. Break has been great so far -- Since I have my laptop and Big Huge MacPro at home, I'm transferring my laptop music to my naked MacPro itunes. So I did 50 Cent through Elliot Smith, then got bored and decided to go backwards from YeahYeahYeahs through Ratatat. So I guess I have E-R still to go? Or something.

Okay this has been officially the most boring and pointless blog post ever. However, everyone needs to listen to Spoon. Yes, you. Go. Right now. Do it.

5 comments:

Alison said...

i listen to spoon. you know what i need? i need some kanye. i heard that good life song on the radio today and i need that too. i know you have it, slut.

Susannah Brinkley said...

spoon is amazing.
but you, helen dear, need a poll. go to your dashboard and click the "edit layout" tab, and then look for polls under "add a page element." and then make your poll and update it every week.

Susannah Brinkley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susannah Brinkley said...

also, i think it is crazyridiculous that alison and i commented at the exact same time. mhm.

Susannah Brinkley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.