Friday, July 25, 2008

From the vault

I found these blackmail-worthy photos on my disk on key, and decided it was high time they were introduced to the internet.


I don't even think this was Halloween. Please note my brother's facial expression.


With Joanna/Lucy/Florence in their garden with the "Wendy House." Why is my hair in such a high bun??


Mom and Peter in our old house with our Easter Tree.


Peter, Simon, me, and Justin, posing with weapons in Gma&Gdad's old garden. 1994ish.


At the first show I took Blaze to. I love how the sky contrasts with his orange neck. I think I was juuuust 13?


BFFs Lauren, Jessica and I at our fourth grade graduation. I believe Tubthumping by Chumbawumba was our favorite song at the time.


Mom, Peter and I after a dance recital. I guess I have always been cursed with volumeless hair.


With Henry, the largest/best cat ever.


Mom and Peter with Ranger Rick centrefold.


My lovely grandparents at Abbey Court.

3 comments:

Alison said...

HAHAHAH
you look exactly the same!
i love your tights? leggings?
also your many hairstyles..

MagAttacksYou said...

hahahah i REALLY like the Easter tree

Susannah Brinkley said...

RANGER RICK
oh man
it was like science&tech for children! kindof